Gottlieb Daimler Str. 1
- Head office:Waiblingen - Hegnach
- Registered:Amtsgericht Stuttgart, HRB 764048
- VAT-ID:DE 291089163
The content of this website is protected by copyright. You are not permitted to download and to copy in part or in whole the content of our hosted websites ("*.turbotec.de"). References to copyright may neither be changed nor deleted and only used in such a manner that the use of TURBOTEC GMBH online offer by the visitors and users is impinged. All other activities undertaken with regard to our internet presentation require our prior written permission.
- Coded and texted by blankpages.de
- Open Sans By Steve Matteson, Apache License, version 2.0
- Streamline Icon Font (90 Icons), license
- Template Icon Font By Multiple Designers, MIT License
- Social Icon Font By Multiple Designers, MIT License
- Mechanic Examining Under Hood Of Car At The Repair Garage By Wavebreakmedia, license
- Inside A Garage By Lightpoet, license
- Front Disc Brake On Car In Process Of New Tire Replacement By Wanichs, license
- Mechanic Adjusting The Tire Wheel At The Repair Garage By Wavebreakmedia, license
- Engine By Gudella, license
- Mechanic Pouring Oil Into Car At The Repair Garage By Wavebreakmedia, license
- Mechanic with Diagnostic Equipment By SimpleFoto, license
- Cars In Garage By Rido81, license
- Filling Air Conditioning Liquid By Kitzstocker, license
- Mechanic Testing Oil In Car At The Repair Garage By Wavebreakmedia, license
- Other images maybe licensed under Creative Commons Zero CC0 1.0 Universal (CC0 1.0) or are prohibited for further usage.
Information regarding online dispute resolution pursuant to Art. 14 Para. 1 of the ODR (Online Dispute Resolution Regulation):
The European Commission gives consumers the opportunity to resolve online disputes pursuant to Art. 14 Para. 1 of the ODR on one of their platforms. The platform (http://ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr) serves as a site where consumers can try to reach out-of-court settlements of disputes arising from online purchases and contracts for services.
In connection with the sale of batteries or with the delivery of devices that contain batteries, are are under obligation to bring the following to your attention:
As the end user, you are legally under obligation to return used batteries. You can return old batteries, which offer or have offered in our new battery assortment, free of charge to our store (head office address). The symbols showed on the batteries have the following meaning:
- The symbol of the crossed-out dustbin means that the battery may not be discarded with the household waste.
- Pb = Battery contains more than 0.004 percent by mass of Lead
- Cd = Battery contains more than 0.002 percent by mass of Cadmium
- Hg = Battery contains more than 0.0005 percent by mass of Mercury.
Please pay attention to the above instructions.